Transportable Augers – Cowra Seed & Grain
Transportable augers are pre-assembled and delivered ensuring your auger is ready for work upon delivery with no hidden costs. All augers supplied by Cowra Seed & Grain are backed by our 12 month peace-of-mind warranty.
6” to 8” Augers up to 17m (56ft) Long
- Pulley sheaves and rollers run on bearings for long life and minimum friction in height adjustment.
- Triple reduction on winch cable for easy height adjustment.
- Well braced arms give extra strength and stability.
- Drive line is fully guarded for optimum safety and protection.
- Reversible gearbox for easy clean out.
- Select either petrol, hydraulic, PTO or electric drive options.
- Double cupped intake flighting for increased capacity.
- 3rd wheel assembly enables the auger to be positioned quickly and easily without any physical lifting required. (See Hydraulic wheel drive and lift option.)
Hopper included with every transportable auger.
Hydralic wheel drive and lift option
Take away the strain with effortless finger-tip control.
As an option to your Grainline auger the hydraulic wheel drive and lift provide you with fingertip operation from a safe central location.
The driving and steering is operated from one single lever giving accurate and smooth control. The hydraulic lift is driven through a safety brake winch.
With the hydraulic pump mounted directly on to the gearbox, no engine or gearbox upgrade is necessary.
Transportable Auger Features Include
Heavy duty double intake flighting with a cupped edge provides increased capacity and an extended lifetime.
The drive shaft covers and guards provide safety and protection for operators to minimize the chance of accidents.
The triple reduction on the lift cable as well as the cable pulleys and slide rollers running on sealed bearings lessens the strain on the cable and winch.
The Grainline 3rd wheel design allows the intake and the auger to be raised off the ground so no lifting is required when moving the auger around.
Reversible gearboxes on all Grainline petrol and PTO augers allow the flighting to be reversed for cleaning out the auger.
Auger Drive Options Available
Hydraulic Drive Augers
Hydraulic Drive Augers utilise your tractor’s hydraulic system and provide ultra smooth operation plus years of low maintenance as moving parts are minimal.
PTO Drive Augers
PTO Drive Augers allow farmers to reduce capital outlay. For safe operation engaging lever is positioned on opposite side of auger away from tractor PTO.
3 Phase Electric Drive
Where 3 Phase power is available, the electric drive is a quiet, efficient and reliable option.