Endurance is a vitamin, mineral and amino acid supplement for addition to horse rations for growth, development, good heath and assisting in stamina and endurance. Specially formulated to optimize the performance of your horse.
- Vitamin A is essential in horses for the maintenance of skin, normal bone development and night vision.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the formation of red blood cells. Supplementation with B12 improves the appetite and results in a higher count of red blood cells
- Vitamin D is essential in stabled horses for the absorption of calcium & phosphorus, a correct level of 1000 IU per day results in healthy bone development
- Vitamin E functions by protecting unsaturated fats from oxidation. It is required for normal immune function.
- Copper is essential for proper bones & cartilage development in growing foals.
- Folic Acid is also involved in blood formation. There is evidence to suggest that horses in hard work need extra Folic Acid
- Selenium deficiency causes white muscle disease in foals. It is essential that brood mares receive adequate selenium during pregnancy.
- Zinc deficiency in foals is manifested by reduced growth rate, very poor appetite & skin lesions of the lower extremities